Why attend Europe Attractions Show 2018 (EAS)?
At the epicenter of all things fun, EAS 2018 offers attendees the opportunity to grow, explore, and connect through multiple channels:
- Get an up-close look at the latest strides in amusement and entertainment technology.
- Meet with key players in the global attractions industry.
- Make central business purchasing decisions on the trade show floor.
- Stay informed on the industry's best practices and trends through seminars and demonstrations.
in addition to:
- IDEAS – Draw inspiration from more than 425 exhibiting companies from around the world showcasing their newest products.
- KNOWLEDGE – Gain access to numerous presentations and discussions from leading speakers in the industry. Plus, take behind-the-scenes tours to get an inside look at the operations tactics of top European attractions.
- OPPORTUNITIES – Catch up with old friends and establish important new contacts when you attend our full suite of special events.
- CARREER GROWTH - Participate in a spectrum of EAS education and conference program events to earn credit hours towards IAAPA Certification.
Who will be at Europe Attractions Show Berlin 2018?
EAS 2018 is an all-encompassing destination for leisure and attractions industry professionals, including operators, suppliers, manufacturers, investors, developers, and anyone wishing to engage with the global amusement community. More than 9,000 industry professionals are expected to attend, including:
- Amusement and Theme Parks
- Hotels and Resorts
- Water Parks and Resorts
- Family Entertainment Centers
- Zoos and Aquariums
- Historic/Tourist Attractions
- Museums and Science Centers
Plan to attend the biggest event in Europe for the attractions industry!
Conference of EAS 2018:
The conference is the major platform in the amusement industry for sharing ideas, exploring new concepts, and introducing attendees to the latest knowledge, trends, technology and best practices for the attractions business in the Europe – Middle East – Africa region.
Education program attendees are owners, operators, and key staff members of amusement parks and attractions. The majority of attendees are also buyers at the trade show. Other audience members will be staff from various departments and responsibilities within the facility. Generally, they are full-time employees. Occasionally manufacturers, consultants and vendors attend programs of special interest to them. Attendees may be further characterized by level of knowledge as well as specific types of facility operations.
The conference has identified the following subject areas on which the education program will focus. These topics are suggestive, not exhaustive.
- Live Show Management
- Development and Planning
- Theming and Design in Entertainment
- Loss prevention: Security, First Aid
- Risk Management & Business Continuity
- Attractions Operations
- Opening/Closing Procedures & Standards
- Green Initiatives, Conservation, Recycling
- Utilities and Energy Consumption
- Site Conservation
- Landscaping and Waste Management
- Environmental Design & Planning
Finance & Information Technology:
- Accounting Practices
- Admission Systems
- Information Systems
- Cash Control
- Investments and Acquisitions
- Insurance and Risk Management Control
- Ticketing, sales, data tracking best practices
- Web-based and mobile technology trends
- Regulatory Compliance
- Documentation and Procedures
- Tracking, Reporting, Data Usage
- Developing Safety Training and Programs
Games and Merchandising:
- Trends in equipment and maintenance
- Redemption best practices
- Decision making best practices
- Regulatory compliance
- Ways to increase revenue
- Sales trends, tracking and data usage
- Inventory tracking and management
- Regulatory Affairs
- Year Round Schools
- Legal Challenges and Trends
- Employee Recruitment and Retention
- Training and Career Development
- Supervisory and Leadership Skills
- Employee Benefits and Opportunities
- Diversity and Sexual Harassment
- Safety Education
Marketing & Communications:
- Demographics and Research
- Group Sales
- Public Relations
- Internet Sales and Marketing
- Social Media
- Crisis Communications
- Social Media Communications
Food and Beverage:
- Current trends and Best practices
- Innovative ways to increase revenue