Topics of Beauty Forum Munich 2017:
As a beauty professional, you have to address lots of different questions and problems. Find out about the latest trends, discover new products, continue your professional training and finding additional business for your establishment.
Spa and wellness hotels, day spas and cosmetic studios are often asked to offer further services, treatmens and products to their clients. Beauty Forum Munich will present latest trends of the green cosmetics and spa sector.
The Beauty Forum Munich has lots to offer 'nailies'. The latest trends and techniques for nails.
This area is devoted to the beauty topics of plastic aesthetic surgery, dental medicine, ophthalmology, intensive cosmetic and body styling.
The subject of feet is of increasing interest at our trade fair. Which is why the Beauty Forum Munich now has more room and a special area for chiropodists.
Find out about the latest trends in the worlds of fashion and lifestyle. Discover the latest decorative trends for your establishment. Or simply use the Salon accessories for additional turnover.
BEAUTY FORUM MUNICH's Programmes:
- The International Forum of Cosmetics (IFC)
- FOOT POINT
- Anti Aging Congress
- Podiatry Congress
- German Make-up Championship
- European Masters' Award Nail-Design
- International Masters´Award Make-up
- WorldCup NailArt
- International Lashes Trophy
- BEAUTY FORUM Bodypainting Trophy
That was the last edition of Beauty Forum Munich:
- more than 1.000 international companies and trademarks shown on 35.000 sqm exhibiting space
- 20% international exhibitors
- more than 40.000 professional beauty visitors, 21% of them coming from abroad
- huge international pr-action throughout the year
- targetted crossmedia advertising
- an inspiring fringe and entertainment program
- 30 workshops counting more than 600 participants
- six international championships in nail, make-up, lashes and bodypainting
Visitors of Beauty Forum Germany:
The international autumn fair Beauty Forum Munich is a trade fair exclusively for trade visitors only.
Trade visitors of the following sectors were authorized: Cosmetic institutes, massage and foot care institutes, physiotherapists, nail studios, tanning studios, cosmetics industrie and distribution, cosmetics schools, beauty farms, non-medical practitioners, import, export, perfumeries, drug stores, hair dressers, pharmacies, medical administration, spa manager, hospitality.
Product range in Beauty Forum Munich 2017:
Producer and distributer of preparative, decorative and instrumental cosmetics, natural and organic cosmetics, body care, technical equipement, studio equipment, wellness and therapie equipment, spa facilities, wellness methods, -media and -application, aroma application and -therapy, perfums, foot care products and -equipment, nail design and nail art, permanent makeup, tanning and solar cosmetics, hair care products, cabine equipment, packaging and advertising, workwear, accessories and bijouterie, education, color and style analysis, nutriceuticals, trade books and -magazines, associations, organizations, publishing houses.