Key Benefits Tehran Natural Stone Exhibition 2018:
- Companies can share knowledge, build vendor relationships and work with prominent companies to enhance their market spread.
- Great exposure in terms of potential customers and business generation.
- An ideal platform for business collaborations, deals, product launches, brand building and more.
- Extensive information about advanced Products / reputed manufacturers.
- Updated source to the stone industry offering everything and anything you need to know about it.
- A number of stalls for companies to exhibit their latest equipment and products and also demonstrate their efficiencies and capabilities.
- A mega show that acts as a virtual encyclopedia for the entire industry.
- A bright opportunity for technology suppliers and seekers.
Why Exhibit in Tehran Mine Expo 2018?
Exhibitions are an influential, flexible and highly cost-effective business tool – as well as being significant wealth generators in their own right.In new and emerging markets they are a major stimulus for industrial and commercial development:
- Driving industrial development and technology transfer
- Boosting regional and national industry
- Stimulating foreign investment in industry and infrastructure
- It is one of the most effective mediums for establishing and maintaining customer relations in an increasingly digital age, they are the only media where buyer, seller and product physically come together - a potent force for business.
- 60% of visitors come specifically to see new products and services
- 45% come for information
- 35% to keep up to date with technology
- 20% to make business contacts
- Neutral sales environment
- The buyer feels under no great pressure to buy, while the seller is not apprehensive about visiting the buyer on his home territory A two-way communication process
- Unlike magazines and direct mail, exhibitions involve a two-way communication process. Visitors can question, challenge and debate. Exhibitors can give and seek information. Most importantly, business is conducted face to face - the most persuasive form of selling, and of building customer relationships.
- The buyer comes to you
- Exhibition visitors are pro-active rather than passive recipients of your sales and marketing messages. They make a conscious decision to attend, and set aside valuable time to do so. Many are specifies and influencers who it might otherwise be impossible to identify. Neutral sales environment
- The buyer feels under no great pressure to buy, while the seller is not apprehensive about visiting the buyer on his home territory.
- Exhibitions are a recognized launch pad for new products, and an extremely time-efficient way to keep up to date with the latest innovations.
Exhibitor Profile Iran Stone & Mine Exhibition 2018: Natural Stone:
- natural stone constructions and products, natural stone for interior and exterior design, fixing, maintenance and restoration
- blocks of marble,
- granite and onyx,
- distinctive colors of onyx,
- floorings and furnishings,
- home decoration,
- Plywood Products
- Plywood Flooring and Coating
- Blocks (Stone, Marble, Granite)
- Decorative Products
- indoor and outdoor claddings,
- marble coverings,
- marble engravings and handicrafts,
- marble slabs
- Ceramic and decorative stone
- technologies, machinery and equipment for quarrying and cutting, equipment, plant and tools for stone processing, conveying, transport, packaging,
- industrial safety and environmental protection.
- Granite/granite products
- Limestone/limestone products
- Marble/marble products
- Sandstone/ sandstone products
- Slate/ slate products
- Other stone/ stone products
- Composite Stone
- New Build
- Hard Landscaping
- Interior Design
- Bathrooms, Kitchens
- Tiles & Slabs
- Natural Stone Machinery and tools
- Stone Furniture
- Technologies for quarrying & cutting
- Machinery and equipment for quarrying & cutting
- Equipment, plant and tools for stone processing
- Conveying, transport, packaging
- Industrial safety and environmental protection
- Natural stone constructions and products
- Natural stone for interior and exterior design
- Fixing, maintenance and restoration
- Natural Stones
Why Visit Iran Mine & Stone Trade Fair 2018?
Exhibitions are one of the most effective ways for establishing and maintaining customer relations. Exhibitions are a recognised launch pad for new products, and an extremely time-efficient way to keep up to date with the latest innovations.They are a focal point for industry, attracting a broad cross-section of representatives from buyers and sellers to trade associations and the media.
You can compile a wide range of competitive information on products and suppliers in a concentrated period of time.Exhibitions are a rich source of new ideas and applications and, as such, play an important role in strategic planning and business generation. Trade exhibitions are highly cost-effective sales and marketing platforms.
You can reach a large portion of the market in a short space of time. Whether you are looking to raise your company profile, change market perceptions or generate sales leads, you can achieve more in three-four days at an exhibition than you might otherwise achieve in months. Exhibitions are also one of the quickest and most cost-effective means of exploring and entering new export markets.
Other common reasons for attending exhibitions include; to consolidate business relationships, solve specific problems, finding new markets, appointments with agents/seek principals, discussing specific terms/ conditions/ pricing, obtaining technical knowledge and business needs in a neutral environment.