Exhibiting in Intertool Vienna 2016:
Exhibitors at the Intertool have all the benefits of Austria industry‘s most important trade fair. The show is a marketplace for modern production technology and a reliable reflection of what is going on in this industry. So make sure you exhibit in order to profit from this unique platform for goods and services!
The Intertool is Austria’s only trade fair for manufacturing technology in the metal processing sector. It focuses on machine tools and precision tools for separating and forming work piece processing, as well as fixtures and fittings, techniques, technologies and systems along the entire process chain.
Numerous international market leaders use the Intertool as a means of promoting business by showcasing their goods and innovations to trade visitors from 40 countries around the globe – above all from Austria, Central, Eastern and Southern Europe. A sophisticated programme of side events complements the exhibition of market innovations and adds to the benefits for all participants.
Exhibitors can look forward to meeting the metal processing and finishing industries and trades, machine and plant builders, the automobile industry, vehicle constructors, planning and engineering service providers.
The exhibitor sections of Austria Intertool 2016:
- Forming machine tools
- Cutting machine tools
- Abrasive machine tools
- Other machine tools and machines
- Industrial software and engineering
- Industrial robots, work piece and tool handling technology
- Precision tools
- Surface treatment technology
- Quality assurance, gauging and inspecting
- Fluid technology
- Components, parts and accessories
- Shop floor equipment, protection and work safety
- Conveyance and storage technology
- Environmentally friendly technology
- Contract manufacturing, maintenance and services
- Institutes, associations, publishers
Visiting Intertool 2016:
Trade visitors attending the Intertool can look forward to a broad and innovative range of modern manufacturing sector products, solutions and systems for everyday industrial requirements.
Top businesses display their machine tools, precision tools, work-piece and tool handling technologies, surface treatment, quality assurance, gauging and testing, fluid technology, cutting, soldering, adhesion, laser and blasting technology, heat treatment and various other solutions.
A sophisticated programme of events accompanies the showcasing of market innovation and enhances the benefits for trade visitors.
Specialist congresses, special displays, theme parks, workshops and stage-led panel discussions round off the benefits of the Intertool and make it the industry gathering for 2016.
Visitor Profile Intertool Austria 2016:
- Metal processing and finishing industry
- Metal processing and finishing trades
- Machine builders and plant constructors
- Automobile industry/vehicle construction
- Planning and engineering service providers
- Retail and wholesale dealers
- Research facilities and institutes
- Educational and training facilities
The Smart Automation Austria is being held at the same time in hall A of the Messe Wien complex in Vienna to represent another field of the industrial sector.