Why NANO KOREA 2018?
- Discover the latest nano products of 420 companies from 15 countries
- Meet with 12,000 business professionals and players in related industries from more than 40 countries
- Derive world-famous researchers’outcomes from 1,000 latest nanotechnology presentations.
- Join 1:1 matchmaking business programs for maximum ROI
- Over the last decade, NANO KOREA has firmly positioned itself as one of the top three international nano-convergence events in the world with primary focus on nanotechnology R&D and commercialization.
- Exhibitors will meet research decision makers who come to NANO KOREA to see the latest technology and equipment that will help them with their research project and product development.
- NANO KOREA provides a venue to meet new customers conducting R&D in venture firms, universities, research labs and research centers in private businesses.
- NANO KOREA help save time and cost from entering into the Korea market as it is the only exhibition in Korea focused on nanotechnology Business.
- NANO KOREA offers locational advantage in terms of attracting more exhibitors and buyers as it is held in KINTEX in downtown Seoul. This year, it will be held alongside programs on related new technological fields to expand the scope of exchange and cooperation among industries.
Exhibit Categories NANO KOREA - Seoul 2018:
Nano metal oxide, metal powder & Plaster, Inorganic matter, Nano composite, Nano structure(nano wire, nano fiber, carbon nano tube), Bio materials, photonic materials, Quantum dot, etc.
System LSI, OLED, Data Storage, Memory, Photonic-Devices, Nano Robot, Simulation, Bio sensor & chips(DNA, Protein), Lab on a chip, tec.
Powder manufacture, Dispersion & mixture, Precision Array(optics, machinery, electronic parts), Electric printing(inkjet printing, Lithography, nano imprint), Generator(H2 plasma), etc.
- Nano Evaluation & Measurement
Electronic Microscope(SEM, TEM), Scanning probe microscopy(AFM, SPM, STM), Various Analyzer, Tester, Services, Design, Simulation & Software, etc.
IT/Electronics, Display, Automotive / Aviation / Shipbuilding, Bio(Diagnosis/Treatment), Environment & Energy, Life application, etc.
Research Institute, Organizations, University LAB
This year’s Exhibition, in particular, will be held with Microtech World, Laser Korea and Advanced Ceramics Exhibition, PROTOKOR, and Bionic Tec to boost technological exchange and maximize synergy to provide the most effective nanotechnology business opportunities to the experts in the field.