Why Exhibit Dubai WoodShow 2019?
Dubai WoodShow is your Gateway to the Middle East:
- Have access to more than 10,000 quality trade professionals from the MENA region and beyond to promote and display your latest products and services
- Avail the benefit of attractive business opportunities at the spot by connecting with key visitors having purchasing authority from the wood industry
- Establish new contacts and expand your business reach by meeting relevant business partners (suppliers, manufacturers, trade association and institutions)
- Learn about latest industry trends, technologies and products at display by interacting with industry experts
- Get special brand recognition and promotion through an intense regional and international marketing campaign
- Benefit from a comprehensive and pro-active media relations campaign that gives exhibitors and their products international exposure across a wide range of trade and non-trade media.
Exhibitors’ Profile of WoodShow Dubai 2019:
- Woodworking Machinery & Dust Control
- Hardwood & Softwood
- Plywood, Veneer, MDF & Laminates
- Wood flooring, Doors, Finishings & Fittings
- Coatings, Paints & Adhesives
- 3D Software
- Tools Blades & Cutters
- Associations & Government
Visitors Dubai WoodShow UAE 2019:
The Dubai WoodShow has emerged as a must-attend event for a wide range of wood industry players, including timber and woodworking machinery traders, architects, contractors, interior designers and builders & developers of properties and facilities. The event provides the perfect platform to meet with potential business partners and suppliers. B2B Meetings and special features such as the Dubai WoodShow Conference allow maximization of the networking and business potential the event presents.
Why Visit Dubai WoodShow 2019?
- Explore unique business opportunities with the leading local and international traders, manufacturers and suppliers from the wood and woodworking machinery sector.
- Network and learn more about the sustainability of wood and the application of wood in the construction and furniture industry.
- Keep yourself updated about the latest trends, products and technologies of the wood industry.
- Grab the special deals and discounts offered by the exhibitors on the spot.