Thematic sectors Indecor 2017:
- Interior and décor items
- Tableware and kitchen accessories
- Home textileAccessories for bathrooms
- Home lightning
- Home fragrances
- Gifts and souvenirs
- Christmas décor
Exhibitors of Indecor Russia 2017:
producers and suppliers from Russia, Italy and other countries that present the whole range interior, decor and household goods - textiles, tableware, cutlery, gifts, Christmas decorations, toys and many others.
Visitors Indecor Moscow 2017:
buyers from distribution companies, whole sale and retail chains, specialised retail, representatives of hotel and restaurant purchasing departments and designers and architects from Russia and the CIS.
Advantages of exhibiting at Indecor Moscow 2017:
- Indecor Moscow is an effective business platform for attracting new clients, increasing sales and expanding your geography of sales
- Large target audience
Exhibitors get the opportunity over 4 days to make direct contact with a trade audience: representatives of wholesale and retail trade, commercial chains, distributors, buyers for hotels and restaurants, and designers, architects and private buyers.
- In 2014, the exhibition was attended by 8,123 visitors from 70 regions of Russia
- Over 40% (3,350) of visitors attend only Indecor Moscow
- Visitors included representatives from DesignBoom, ReeHouse Group, Togas, Williams Et Oliver, Ampir Decor, Dp-Treyd, Eurodom, Interyernaya Lavka, Klen, Rosstyle, Urbanica, and Elite Dom
As well as the advertising campaign, the special Top buyers programme will attract buyers to the exhibition. The programme has been successful in Italy and is organised in Moscow by Fiera Milano.
Why Visit Home Furnishings Exhibition Russia 2017?
- Compare offers from leading manufacturers and distributors
- Find new suppliers
- Select and buy products
- Get new interior design ideas
- Leading global companies will exhibit
Furniture exhibition I Saloni Worldwide Moscow will take place alongside Indecor Moscow
Leading furniture industry exhibition I Saloni Worldwide Moscow will take place alongside Indecor Moscow. I Saloni will feature more than 550 manufacturers and suppliers of furniture from Italy and other European countries.
Holding the two exhibitions at the same time will provide visitors with the full range of goods for the home, furniture and other accessories, the opportunity to make business contacts and make valuable agreements.
The exhibition will include a packed business programme where visitors can get current information from professionals on the development trends in the industry of décor and interior design.