Why we should attend China International Bakery Exhibition?
- Bakery China is Asia Pacific's leading event serving the entire value chain for the bakery and confectionery market.
- Most of the industry bells are exhibitors, and there industrial output representing approximately 70% of the total industry.
- 90% of the TOP 100 industry bells visit Bakery China.
- China is currently the world’s largest producer and consumer of bakery and is the world’s fastest-growing market. China has a strong demand of secure and advanced bakery ingredients and equipment overseas.
Exhibit profile of Bakery china:
- Baking ingredients
- Baking raw materials and ingredients
- Baking additives and preservatives
- Baking stuffing
- Cake decorations
- Baking equipment
- Baking equipment
- Baking molds
- Ovens and accessories
- Baking processing
- Mooncake and mooncake production
- Pastry and pastry production
- Candy and candy production
- Ice-cream and ice-cream production
- Snack and snack production
- Coffee and coffee machines
- Baking processing, and R&D technologies
- Baking packaging solutions
- Baking packaging materials
- Equipment and devices for baking packaging
- Baking packaging design
- Other assisting contents in baking industry
- Laboratory and measuring instruments
- Display, storage and refrigerated cabinets
- Gastronomy and catering
- OEM / ODM
- Information technologies
- Fitting and furnishing for shops
- Training institutions
Key Show Facts of Bakery Expo 2017:
- Founded in 1997
- Frequency: once a year
- Exhibit space in 2016: 150,000 sqm
- No. of exhibitors in 2016: 1,640 exhibitors from 22 countries and regions
- No. of visitors in 2016: 92,168 visitors from 26 countries and regions
Who Visits China Bakery Exhibition 2017?
- Bakery distributers and factories, 49 %
- Bakeries, 24%
- Bakers, 6%
- R&D, 6%
- Hotel and Catering, 4%
- Import and export agents, 3%
- Others, 9%
Visitors profession Shanghai exhibition:
- Decision makers, 53%
- Business managers, 29%
- Specialist technical, 15%
- Others, 2 %
For further information, please visit the official website at http://www.bakerychina.com/.