and Stock Breeding
Fairs organized in Bursa, being an important city with its agricultural resources, fertile soil and high production capacity in our country which is increasing its agricultural production took place in a total of 70,000 square meter grounds consisting of 40,000 square meters of indoor in 7 separate halls and 30,000 square meters of outdoor space with the participation of 526
firms and firm representatives from 25
countries; and hosted more than 270.000
visitors from 41 countries including Turkey and from 78
provinces of Turkey.
The sales amount of nearly TRY 500 million realized during the visit hours of the fair by our participant firms considerably reassured the sector.
Bursa Agriculture and Stock Breeding Fairs are the Sole Events Appealing to 7 Climate Zones in All Agricultural Fairs Organized in our Country.
Fairs Spread through Wide Areas.
99% of the visitors have positive aspect about the fair and they declared that they will visit the next edition of BURSA AGRICULTURE
, Bursa International Agriculture, Seed Raising, Saplings and Dairy Industry Fair and BURSA INTERNATIONAL STOCK BREEDING AND EQUIPMENT FAIR.
Being one of the biggest chain of TÜYAP agricultural fairs in terms of the number of visitors and area of square meters, Bursa Agriculture and Stock Breeding Fairs aim to attract visitors from more than 50 countries, particularly Albania, Algeria, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bulgaria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, China, France, Germany, Georgia, Greece, Holland, India, Iraq, Iran, Italy, Kosovo, Macedonia, Moldova, Morocco, Japan, Jordan, Poland, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, South Korea, Spain, Sudan, The United Kingdom, Tajikistani, Tunisia, Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus, Turkmenistan, Uganda, Ukraine, USA and Uzbekistan. Approximately 2000 shuttles will be arranged to transport enthusiasts and professionals from all regions in Turkey. These organizations are aimed at establishing business relations between farmers and corporate representatives trading agricultural mechanization equipment, agricultural and stock breeding devices and firms participating at the fair. This data indicates that the fairs outstretch over a wider area, going beyond the country borders.
- Agricultural Mechanization and Technologies
- Agricultural, Greenhouse Technologies
- Water and Irrigation Systems
- Droppings, Agricultural Medicines
- Seed, Seedling, Sapling and Horticulture, Floriculture and Concerned Technologies
- Ecological Agriculture, Farming and Other Equipments and Services for Agriculture and The Greenhouse and Viticulture, Winemaking Technologies
- Agro Informatics
- Milk and Dairy Product
VISITOR PROFILE of Bursa Agriculture Fair 2018:
- Agricultural Machinery Industry
- Tractor and Supply Industry
- Drip Irrigation Equipment Manufacturing
- Manufacture of Fertilizers and Pesticides
- Fertilizers and pesticides Dealer
- Seeds, Seedlings, Saplings, Flowers Manufacturer
- Agricultural Consulting Firm
- Agricultural Engineer
- Agricultural Consultants
- Livestock Breeding
- Milking Machines and Equipment
- Rubber and Sealing Industry
- Animal Production Machinery Manufacturing
- Veterinary Services
- Fodder, Feed Additives and Feed Raw Materials
- Education Establishments – Students
- Advertising Sector
- Governors, District Governors
- Tourism Companies, Hotel, Shopping Center, Business Center etc.