Why you should attend China Golf Show 2016?
A series of highly interactive activities onsite provide the Golf Apparel, equipment and simulator suppliers an excellent opportunity to demonstrate the strength of the products to the Distributors, retailers, PGA Professionals, Coaches and thousands of golf Enthusiasts under one roof. This is an excellent marketing platform to build your brand, network with your current partners, find new customers that keeps you ahead of your competition.
- During the three-day show, nearly 500 local and international golf brands were showcased across an exhibition area of 25,000 sqm. The total number of visitors and buyers reached 14,317. The show generated a lot of buzz and brisk business was done over the three days, as crowds of enthusiastic visitors filled the aisles.
- Edge cutting education seminars was presented by the GCSAA, GCBAA and ASGCA to share the golf course management and turf management with the Chinese golf course superintendents and managers. A number of high profile golf celebrities also attended the show, adding a dash of flair to the event. The PGA coach Cindy Reid and Bret Knutson were highly welcomed by the overwhelming Chinese golf enthusiasts.
Product Categories in CGS Beijing:
- Golf Course / Driving Range Design & Construction and Golf Course Maintenance
- Landscaping Agrochemicals
- Golf Club Facility Management
- Golf Course / Driving Range Accessories
Visitor Profile of China Golf Exhibition:
During the three-day show, nearly 500 local and international golf brands were showcased across an exhibition area of 30,000 sqm. The total number of visitors and buyers reached 14,317. They are from the following fileds:
- Golf Course GMs and Assistant GMs
- Golf Course Superintendents
- Distributors and Retailers
- Turf Superintendents and maintenance staff
Beijing Golf Seminar:
China Golf Show Education Seminars are the Most Prominent Platform for Golf Course Education in Asia.
Hosted by GCSAA (Golf Course Superintendent Association of America), GCBAA (Golf Course Builders Association of America) and ASGCA (American Society of Golf Course Architects)and CCCGA (Course Committee of China Golf Association) the education seminars aims to target golf course professionals including GC General Managers, Superintendents, Greenkeepers and Turfgrass managers to assist in achieving operational efficiency and understanding for the challenges that arises in Asian golf course management.
Timings of china golf fair 2016:
4 Mar 2016 : 9 am – 5 pm
5 Mar 2016 : 9 am – 5 pm
6 Mar 2016: 9 am – 3 pm
For further information, please visit the official website at www.chinagolfshow.com.