East China Fair, initiated in 1991 and thereafter 26 sessions have been held successfully. East China Fair hosts more than 3376 exhibiting companies with large variety of products and accessories. Main items of exhibit at the show are stylish and trendy garments, fashion apparels, art decoration items and attractive gift products. Home textiles, art decoration items, fibers, yarns and different varieties of consumer goods are also showcased here. Exhibitors are from various countries from Asia, Europe, North America, Latin America, Africa, Middle East and Oceania. East China Fair 2018 is a convenient exhibition space with over 126,500sqm with 6,500 standard booths available.
Why East China Clothing Fair 2018?
- It is the first choice for merchants who wish to explore Chinese market.
- lifestyle fair Shanghai offers an easy way to showcase new designed and fashion products to the world market.
- Find appropriate buyer via various ways before, during, and after the fair.
- It is a fair with high profile exhibitors.
- Four separate exhibition areas.
- Extensive networking opportunities.
- Traditional as well as new products are displayed at the show.
- In this event a large number of foreign buyers are present.
- The trade show's frequency is annual.
- More than 22000 business visitors from 117 countries will visit this event
Visitor Profile of ECF Shanghai:
- Department Stores responsible
- Shopping Mall responsible
- Chain Stores responsible
- Fashion Brands responsible
- Buying-Purchasing offices
- Large scales retailers
- Promotion company
Exhibitor Product Profile in East China Lifestyle and Fashion Fair: Exhibitors will showcase their products on Fashion Garments, Home Textiles, Art Deco Gifts, Consumer Goods, Men Wear, Women wear, Children Wear, Casual Wear, Jeans & Jacket, Athletic Wear & Outerwear, Costume & Ceremony, Ethical Garment, Swimwear & Beachwear, Pants & Trousers, Children Garment, Uniforms, Work wear, Sweaters, Winter Clothes, Leisure Wear, Infant Garment, Fashion Accessories, Garment Accessories.
For further information, please visit the official website at http://www.eastchinafair.org/.