Why we should participate in Gartner Symposium/ITxpo 2017?
Conference tracks are the other part of Gartner symposium and many conferences will be shaped to inform visitors about new subjects in technology and information, leadership, and business outcomes. They Shaped by feedback from you and other CIOs to stay focused on only what is most relevant and useful, the Gartner Symposium/ITxpo experience will:
- Be structured around your mission-critical priorities to solve your toughest challenges as a CIO
- Inspire you to rethink traditional roles to lead innovation in your business
- Open your eyes to disruptive future trends and new technologies to help you reimagine the future
- Provide you with the leadership insight to help you enhance your journey as a business and technology leader
You’ll also be a part of a vibrant community of thousands of CIOs. There will be a wealth of community engagement opportunities to share best practices, build relationships, embrace new ideas and drive change through shared insight with other CIOs and senior IT executives.
Exhibitors in Gartner Symposium/ITxpo:
In exhibitors list of Gartner Symposium/ITxpo 2017, you can find 267 exhibitors like AT&T, Cisco, HP and Microsoft. Exhibitors placed in Premier, Marketplace, Exhibitor, Emerging Technologies Exhibitor, Industry Exhibitor, and Domestic Sourcing Pavilion categories. Also visitors will experience a rich assembly of forward-thinking guest speakers and luminaries.
Visitors of Gartner Symposium/ITxpo 2017 can take exclusive Gartner research including:
- The 2017 Gartner CIO Agenda Survey results
- New findings from the 2017 CEO survey
- 2017 top 10 technologies
- Implementing Bimodal IT: Delivering on the Promise
- The Unbearable Cost of Privacy
- Things as Customers
- The Imminent Revolution in Information Security
- The Digital Workplace: A Workforce Investment Strategy
for further information please visit the official website at www.gartner.com