- Medical Professionals
- Fellowship holders
- Medical Students
- Surgical tool technicians
- Pharmaceutical Industries
- Healthcare Industries
The global surgery market is highly competitive with the presence of numerous big and small vendors with significant market shares. The annual growth rate for the entire surgery market is forecast to be 7% for 2011-2020.
- commercial and non-commercial organizations
- Drug manufactures
- Clinical Trial Sites
- Management Consultants
- Business delegates
- Equipment Manufacturers
ADVANTAGES OF VISITING:
Surgery will discuss the latest research outcomes and technological advancements in the field bringing together leading surgeons, physicians, research scholars, students along with industrial and pharmacy professionals to exchange their views on critical aspects of Surgery research. The event is designed in a way to provide an exclusive platform for new researchers, scholars and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns, practical challenges encountered and the solutions adopted in the field of Surgery.
Advantages of participating:
- All participants will receive CME certification
- Attendees will be accredited and certified with Special continuing professional development accreditation by the CPD standards office London, UK
- Every Invited speaker or attendees for the conference will be provided with DOI (Digital Object Identifier) certificate from crossref with a specific number for that particular speaker and his abstract which will be a unique number worldwide.
- We would also like to inform you that each and every speaker abstract will be published in the relevant OMICS Group Journal with this unique DOI number for all invited speakers.
- We will be creating a special webpage for speakers which include their presentation abstract, research interest, biography. We will include your presentation in the form of PowerPoint (PPT) in that webpage.
- We will also include Power Point Presentation of your expertise or your research expertise online in our webpage. This webpage would certainly increase your visibility in the scientific community and helps you increase your collaborations with Academia and Industries.
- We can arrange B2B meeting with any of the sponsor company or delegates or exhibitor during the conference.
- For the resident, students and medical intern and post graduate students, we have Young Research Forum competition.
- General Surgery and its specialties
- Otorhinolaryngology Surgery
- Ophthalmic Surgery
- Oral & Maxillofacial surgery (OMS)
- Endocrine Surgery
- Cardiothoracic surgery
- Transplantation surgery
- Obstetrics and Gynaecological Surgery
- Urology surgery
- Perioperative Care and Anaesthesiology
- Acute Care Surgery
- Plastic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Advancements in Surgery
For further information, please visit the official website at http://surgery.conferenceseries.com/