MEAT INDUSTRY PRODUCTS:
- Fresh meat.
- Frozen meat.
- Other products of animal origin.
- Cured ham and shoulder cuts, cold cut and cured meat.
- Cooked ham and shoulders. Cold cuts and pâtés.
- Air-dried, marinated, smoked and brine-soaked meat products.
- Canned meat.
- Meat-based products.
- Meat-based prepared meals.
- Meat-based culinary bases.
- Chilled and frozen meat-based products.
MEATS AND MEAT PRODUCTS WITH QUALITY STANDARDS:
- Protected Designations of Origin (PDO).
- Protected Geographical Indication (PGI).
- Traditional specialities guaranteed (TSG).
- Guarantee Marks (GM).
EQUIPMENT AND SOLUTIONS FOR THE MEAT AND DISTRIBUTION INDUSTRY:
- Construction and facilities.
- Machinery and equipment.
- Industrial and commercial heating and chilling.
- Logistics, warehousing and transport.
- Additives and raw materials.
- Packing, packaging and labelling
- Hygiene, cleaning and safety.
- Associations, institutions, media and marketing and other services.
Reasons making MEAT ATRACTION a real PROFITABLE event:
- Professional trade fair specializing in the meat sector.
- Marketing oriented trade fair, multiplying business opportunities between all actors in the value chain.
- Vertical fair, which covers all the sector's operators, both large companies and SMEs.
- High impact international and national communication campaign.
- Program of national and international buyers of the distribution and Horeca sectors, at the proposal of the exhibitors.
- Presentation of innovations in products, equipment and services, enhanced with technical seminars and activities.
Advantages of participating in International MEAT ATTRACTION 2017:
- Initiate, continue and/or secure sales deals with the distribution channel present at MEAT ATTRACTION .
- Generate and/or complete your data base with new contacts, which could lead to further sales.
- Generate and organize meetings with current and potential clients.
- Exploit the distribution channel vertically and implement cross-selling measures.
- Boost customer and client loyalty vis-à-vis your products.
- Present new features and new strategies, canvassing client and customer opinions.
- Recover former customers and clients..
- Identify and attract new partners and distributors around the world.
- Attend and provide coverage for current clients and suppliers.
- Build and promote a certain image in order to facilitate future agreements.
- Convince investors.
- Develop and open up new markets.
- Test new products and services.
- Test marketing campaigns.
- Test brand image and perception.
- Create and/or strengthen brand awareness.
- Position and/or re-position the brand.
- Carry out demonstrations and stage presentations for clients.
- Stay in the news by generating media coverage and presenting new features that attract the media's attention.
- Maintain good relations with editors and reporters.
For further information, please visit the official website at http://www.ifema.es/meatattraction_06/