Who Attends DWGE?
Leading video game companies, business partners, investors, media, government officials, and industry analysts from over 55 countries attend DWGE. DWGE welcomes software developers, buyers and retailers, programmers, distributors, entertainment industry representatives, investors and venture capitalists, importers and exporters, manufacturers, resellers, researchers, educators, industry analysts and media.
Leading interactive entertainment companies from around the world will be exhibiting and showcasing their latest productions – across different platforms:
- Game Publishers
- Game Developers
- Online Game Related Service Providers
- Motion Pictures
- Game Distributors
- Educational institute
- Middleware Development Tools
- Investors / Venture Capitalists
- Government / Organizations
Why Visit DWGE 2017?
Attending DWGE will offer you the opportunity to:
- Meet with a variety of game publishers and developers
- Source new suppliers and spot game services and information.
- Be at the forefront and explore latest updates occurring across the gaming sector.
- Meet with key decision makers from local and regional leading organizations.
- Network with major distributors, exhibitors, sponsors, speakers, and other key participants and establish new strategic partnerships.
- Meet your existing suppliers and expand your business network
- Network with companies developing new technologies and services
- Identify new investment opportunities
- Get expert advice on specific challenges and opportunities
- Listen to insightful keynotes and panel discussions from industry experts
Is designed for buyers to conduct meetings and network with other industry professionals in an undisturbed environment.
Win New Business
MENA is the fastest growing region in the world offering new business opportunities to suppliers of interactive entertainment and digital games. If you are planning to explore or enter this market, DWGE will help you reach a large proportion of the market – the key game publishers, distributors, developers and service providers – in a short space of time. DWGE is the best platform to network and demonstrate new interactive technologies, products and services.
Developing new relationships takes time but exhibiting at DWGE will give you access to more industry professionals at one time than any other event in the region, which makes it a highly cost-effective way to reach this specialized audience.
Increase Your Brand Awareness
Participating in the show will raise your profile, create increased awareness of your company and generate interest in your products/services. Exhibitors will have the opportunity to sponsor show activities and educate potential customers on new and current developments.
Retain Your Existing Clients
Meeting and reinforcing your relationship with your existing customers is an essential part of retaining and developing business. A focused business environment and numerous networking events will give you opportunities to develop existing business relationships.
For further information, please visit the official website at www.gameexpo.ae