The preliminary list of topics is as follows:
- EANM/EULAR: Spondyloarthropathies
- EANM/ESTRO/ICRP: Consequences of the EU Council Directive 2013/59/EURATOM – Are doctors prepared for February 6. 2018?
- EANM/MDS: Dementia with Lewy Bodies (DLB): What have doctors learned in the last years?
- EANM/ESTRO: SBRT: A Trend or the Next Change in a Treatment Paradigm?
- EANM/EACVI: Imaging Atherosclerosis: From Inflammation to Calcification
- EANM/EAU: Imaging for Staging Prostate Cancer
- EANM/SEMNIM: Latest Advances in Multidisciplinary Management of Tumours of the Digestive System
- EANM/ESR/EASD: The Infected Diabetic Foot – New Joint Society Endorsed Guidelines
- EANM/ENET/SIOPEN: Strategies in Endocrine Tumours: Neuroblastoma & Paraganglioma
- EANM/EORTC: Apoptosis and Proliferation – Two Important Hallmarks of Cancer: From Bench to Bedside
- EANM/ETA-CRN: DTC Guidelines
- EANM/TBC: Developments with Cardiovascular Tracers
- EANM/SNMMI: GMP meets Drug Development
- EANM/ESMI: M2M Symposium
- Key Issues in Cardiovascular Nuclear Medicine
- The Saul Hertz Symposium – 75 Years of Radionuclide Therapy
- Advances in Radioguided Intervention for Biopsy of Occult Lesions and Sentinel Nodes
- Why your Centre should be EARL Accredited: The Nuclear Medicine Physician Point of View / The Physicist Point of View
Continuing Medical Education:
Continuing Medical Education will span all four days of the EANM Congress 2017. As in the past years, EANM will seek accreditation from the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME). A request for accreditation has already been filed – number of points pending.
For further information, please visit the official website at www.eanm.org