- Meet New Business Partners
- Generate New Ideas
- Gather New Knowledge
- Foster Collaborations
- Meet Highly Trained Food Science Graduates
- Network Internationally in One Hub
Session themes in World Congress of Food Science and Technology 2018:
- T1: Innovation in food quality and processing
- T2: Food supply chain & distribution systems
- T3: Future foods
- T4: Food sustainability
- T5: Societal challenges in nutrition & health
- T6: Local and global food safety and security
- T7: Hot topics
- T8: Special sessions
Who Will Attend in IUFoST 2018?
The 19th World Congress of Food Science and Technology will be the premier international food science and technology congress for companies and scientists taking place in 2018! The world congress will attract over 2,000 experts from across the global food sector including academia, industry professionals, researchers, scientists, engineers, entrepreneurs, students and governmental agencies. They are the people who can inspire you with new perspectives, give you critical new insights, and add muscle to your professional network.
Objectives of IUFoST World Congress 2018:
- The objective of IUFoST World Congress 2018will be captured within the conference theme:
- ‘GREENING THE GLOBAL FOOD SUPPLY CHAIN’ through Innovation in Food Science and Technology.
- This world conference will enable and facilitate the communication, exchange and the sharing of knowledge at the frontiers of food science and technology. This world conference will promote the advancement of the production of nutritious, wholesome, safe and quality food and drink products for all mankind while at the same time protecting and respecting the environmental needs of the planet we share together.
- As the world’s population expands in the next generation to 9 billion, increasingly the challenge is, in the context of global warming and fossil fuel depletion, that there will be a tremendous need to balance primary food production for human consumption and biomass derived energy. Water is also increasingly a major concern. Our theme “GREENING THE GLOBAL FOOD SUPPLY CHAIN - through Innovation in Food Science and Technology” will sharply focus the urgency to eliminate waste and produce and process more effectively and efficiently, the additional food requirements to prevent widespread famine. Our plans for IUFoST World Congress 2018 are centred on creating a sustainable legacy for the food science community in India and for all IUFoST adhering bodies and stakeholders.
Why Exhibit at World Congress of Food Science and Technology 2018?
Make sure you take advantage of the opportunity to reach an international target audience at this congress. Exhibiting at the World Congress will help you:
- Increase marketplace interest in your products and services
- Generate qualified leads
- Accelerate your sales process
- Build deeper relationships with both your current and prospective customers
- Gain access to valuable information and knowledge
- Enhance your strategic position in the market
- Maximise your return on investment
- Engage delegates through parallel sessions and workshops
Who Should Exhibit in Food Science and Technology Congress Mumbai 2018?
Suppliers of food ingredients, consultants, service providers, packaging suppliers, laboratory equipment and testing services, hygiene and sanitation vendors, suppliers of food and beverage processing equipment and process control instrumentation, publishers, research companies, relevant associations, food industry lawyers, and many more.