Dubai Offshore Exhibition:
The Exhibiton will provide the best platforms that highlight the causes of oil spill, mitigation methods, regulations and guidelines, technological innovations in equipments & training needs to the people for damage control in time.
Exhibitor Profile of Oil & Gas Fair Dubai:
The Exhibitors profile meant to be a guide, but are not limited to:
- The Oil Industry
- The Environmental sectors
- Tanker & Shipping Industry
- Oil Spill Service Providers
- Renewable Energy and Technology
- Energy and Environmental Cities and Developments
- Coastal and Offshore Urban Developers
- Energy Consultants and Bodies
- Ports and Free Zones
- International Maritime Organizations
- Security, Rescue and Search Services(National and International )
- Safety Companies and Services Providers
- Diving/Salvage Operation Services
- Satellite Tracking Systems and Sea surface monitoring equipment.
- Vessels, Barges Work Boat Providers / Services.
- Waste Disposal / Treatment from Spills Services / Providers
- Weather Services
- Insurance (Liability / Pollution) Damage Impact Assessment and Insurance Risks Services /
- IT Solutions and Software for Energy and Environment and Monitoring and Mapping
- Wildlife Rescue/Rehabilitation
- The Media (Regional/International)
- Independent Environment Specialists (Regional/International)
- Marine Environment Research & Development Centers (Regional/International)
- Port and Harbor Authorities(Regional/International)
- Training Services for Responders
- Transportation Services
- Alternate Energy/Wind Energy
UAE Offshore Conference:
The Offshore Arabia conference provides a vital forum for professionals from the international response community, private sector, government, and non-government organizations to come together to tackle the greatest challenges facing us with sound science, practical innovation, social engineering and imagination.
This conference is an ideal environment for government agencies, contractors, researchers, industry, and other stakeholders to work together toward mutual objectives, through the exchange of ideas and lessons learned from actual spill responses and research around the world.
renewable energy congress UAE 2016 theme is: Innovate – Adapt & Evolve “An Eye on the Current Situation” & ” The other on the Future”.
Topics of Marine Conference Emirates 2018:
Oil & Gas Industry- Global Bigger Picture & Regional Perspective
- Global oil market and the energy mix
- Is the oil price the main game changer for offshore exploration, marketing, employment, bunkering and storage?
- How does the oil price affect the exploration and production
- Diversification and less energy-dependent economies
Innovations in Ports, Freezones, Offshore Technologies, Shipping & Ship Building
- Looking ahead into the transformation and innovation cycle of ports, ship building, logistics, freezones, design, fuel and operational efficiency, engines, marine green technologies, equipment and the future of shipping in a changing environment
- The role of the classification societies and their positive impact on creating an innovative maritime future including R&D
- Safety regulation for ships and International Convention – what does the ship owners think and how are they dealing with the new international regulations and what are the challenges in the implementation
- Regional regulation and development of the maritime industry (GCC Code)
- Developing a regional maritime road map
- How to create added value by reduce costs and achieve more efficient working practices.
- How can we keep our eyes on the longer term as energy demand is expected to increase by 60 per cent by 2040, with fossils fuels remaining central to the energy mix.
- How can we support the private sector to become a partner of change and positive development in environmental and energy sector?
Coastal & Offshore Oil Production and the Protection of Sea Environment
- Offshore oil spill prevention and response
- The problems and solutions of marine pollution (urban, developments, oil, others)
- The impact of oil and other spills on the ecology, the environment and resources
- Protecting natural resources, especially marine aquaculture and fisheries
- Provide leadership in cleaner, coastal and ecosystem restoration projects and environmental impact assessment and marine protection
HSEQ and Disaster Management are Core to Successful and Sustainable Business
- Safety management and systems
- Asset Integrity, Maintenance and New Techniques
- Digital Oil Fields, Communication, Security
- Terminal, Bunkering, Tank Farms and other Downstream Opportunities
Maritime Education and New Opportunities
- An open and special day for education and new opportunities, looking ahead new talent will always be an important asset to the industry, how can we challenge, educate and induct young talents to the industry at large?
For further information, please visit the official website at www.offshorearabia.ae.