Exhibition Profile of Milipol Qatar 2018:
Activities / Products:
- Transmissions - Communication – Positioning
- Authentification - Access control – Surveillance
- Information technology
- Optics - Optronics
- Consultancy - Training – Services
- Weapons – Ammunition
- Personal equipment – Fabrics
- Major risks - Crisis management - Civil emergencies
- Measurement and analysis equipment
- Drones and robotics
- Materials, fibres, and fabrics
- Corporate and media
- Data protection - Information and communication systems
- Economic and industrial intelligence
- Systems integration
- Risk analysis and Management
- Civil Defence
- Forensic science services
- Law enforcement
- Anti-terrorism – Special forces
- Protection of industrial and sensitive sites
- Fight against organised crime
- Security of public places – Urban security
- Transport security
- Port and airport security – Border control
- Road safety
- Security of financial systems
- Prison sector
- Oil and gas sector
Why Exhibit in Milipol Qatar 2018?
Held every two years, Milipol Qatar is a major international event that provides:
- a showcase for innovative products and services in the field of global security,
- a forum for exchange between industry professionals from the Middle East, the Near East and Asia.
Located in the heart of the Middle East region, Qatar is a strategic crossroads that is essential to economic and industrial development. Read more about Qatar’s industry, economy, and politics.
All of Qatar’s modern projects and future plans require on a long term basis huge capabilities and security equipment with high quality standards and participating in Milipol Qatar is an effective way to achieve these goals while reaching qualified visitors.
Milipol Qatar is the ideal meeting place for key players in the Middle East’s security industry. This biennial gathering allows everyone to:
- strengthen established business relationships,
- build up new contacts,
- discover the sector’s products, services and know-how.
Why Visit Doha Milipol Qatar 2018?
Since its creation in 1996 Milipol Qatar has been organized by the Qatar Ministry of the Interior. Every two years the exhibition welcomes security sector professionals not only from GCC countries (Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates) but from Asia and Africa as well.
Milipol Qatar provides access to security markets in the entire region and allows key international industry players to meet in a fast-developing environment with medium- to long-term economic and strategic projects.
Exhibition surface area has almost doubled in 10 years and the number of visitors and Official Delegationsis ever increasing.
Visit Milipol Qatar and benefit from a unique professional experience:
- Gain access to local market dynamics, investors, and niche providers that enhance product offerings
- Benefit from a unique opportunity to come face-to-face with local market makers in both the private and public spheres
- Keep abreast of the latest industry and market developments
- Acquire in-depth knowledge of planned and current security projects being carried out in the country
Visitor Profile Qatar Milipol Exhibition 2018:
- police forces
- coastal and border security
- airport and port security
- special security forces
- penal institutions
- protection of sensitive sites and perimeter security
- protection of oil and gas industry sites