Why exhibit Data Center World Frankfurt 2018?
Data Centre World Frankfurt, co-located with Cloud Expo Europe Frankfurt, was launched last October to support the German data centre industry as it enters a phase of incredible growth. It provides a space for knowledge sharing and education, and most importantly a platform for critical equipment companies, design and build organisations and consultancies to source genuine sales leads and secure business.
At the 2014 launch event there were 3,031 attendees over the two days – in 2018 there will be many more!
Registration data and post-show research reveals the buying power of 2014’s 3,031 attendees:
- 45% of attendees came from organisations with more than 500 staff
- 76.5% specify, influence or have final sign off on technology purchases for their organisations
- 84.7% said it was very important to meet suppliers before doing business
- 81.8% said they learnt something new from suppliers they met at Data Centre World
- 34.4% of attendees have placed or will place orders with companies they met at the event.
The event is the focal point for many buyers. 38% of them see on average one or no sales representatives per month throughout the rest of the year.
Exhibitors of Data Center World Germany 2018:
The exhibitors represent the following market sectors:
- Application Software & IT
- Business Continuity
- Data Centre Construction
- Data Centre Design
- Design/Build Services
- Facilities Management
- Fire Detection and Suppression
- Heating and Ventilation
- Operating Systems
- Power Generation
- Power Management
- Property Agents
- Property Management
- Racking & Cabinets
- Security - Data/Virtual
- Security - Physical/Site
Why Visit Cloud Computing Exhibition Germany 2018?
Germany’s data centre sector is entering an exciting growth phase.
- More companies are adopting cloud solutions. Subsequently fuelling the need for more, bigger cost efficient data centres.
- Older technologies in existing data centres are being replaced with new, power efficient critical equipment and monitoring systems.
- The introduction of modular data centre units means any company can take control of their data requirements.
At Data Centre World you will find the complete world of data centre management:
- Dozens of ‘real life’ case studies highlighting how others have overcome the same challenges that you face
What’s new, products launches and industry announcements galore
Networking opportunities with thousands of your national and international peers
This world class seminar and exhibition is free to attend for senior IT professionals, valued at 1,500 Euros.