The main exhibition areas of parts2clean 2017:
As the only trade fair in the world focusing exclusively on industrial parts and surface cleaning, parts2clean not only reflects today’s market in its entirety, but also offers lots of added value in terms of its parallel three-day forum.
- Cleaning systems and cleaning agents for:
- wet cleaning processes
- thermal processes
- blasting processes
- special processes and applications
- mechanical processes
- Systems and components for cleaning systems
- Contract cleaning
- Drying processes
- Corrosion protection and preservation
- Quality assurance, lab & analyatics
- Maintenance & Recycling
- Handling & Automation
- Services, Organizations & Publishers
Reasons why you should host a presentation in Parts2Clean Stuttgart 2017:
- THE networking hub for industrial parts and surface cleaning
parts2clean is staged annually in Stuttgart – in direct vicinity to the full range of user industries like mechanical and plant engineering, automotive and metalworking. Thanks to its optimum infrastructure, parts2clean connects the Y-junction of Baden-Württemberg, North Rhine-Westphalia and Bavaria, putting it geographically at the center of the market!
- Active lead generation among the relevant business partners
Professionals with a high degree of decision-making authority and concrete investment plans come from all over the globe to take advantage of parts2clean, where they can find out about the latest developments and trends. These visitors are on the lookout for product innovations and new business leads, services and processes to help them find the ideal solutions for their projects.
- User networking hub, focusing on concrete tasks
parts2clean is characterized by the practical focus of its visitors, who come with concrete questions and problems that need to be solved. Trade visitors are in the market for direct dialog so they can find out more about the available solution approaches and solidify their investment plans.
- Get a valuable information edge for your business
The trade professionals at parts2clean are looking for specialized knowledge and information about the industrial cleaning of components and surfaces. Along with current projects, the focus is also on future user requirements and trends and developments in the field. This information provides a knowledge edge and a competitive advantage, making it indispensable for successful suppliers of industrial cleaning technology.
- Network on the latest trends and background themes
The key players in industrial parts and surface cleaning convene at parts2clean, where manufacturers and users come into direct contact with each other, exchanging experiences and discussing the relevant issues in an open environment.
Why you should visit Parts2Clean Germany 2017?
- is an international marketplace
- is professional & informative
- has the right solutions for your needs
- has valuable information edge for your business