Visitor Profile of Shanghai Printing Fair:
- Commercial printing, newspaper printing, label printing, business forms, book printing
- Repro houses, publishing, finishing, converting companies
- Retailing & manufacturing
- Advertising & design houses, direct marketing & PR agencies
- Graphic arts, graphic arts specialists
- Paper & envelope manufacturers
- Multimedia/Internet publishing marketing & PR agencies
- Trade publications
- Government bodies & financial institutions
- Educational establishments & professional bodies
- Relevant trade associations
Exhibit Profiles in China Printing & Packaging Expo 2018:
- Prepress Equipment and Software
- Printing Equipment
- Packaging Printing Equipment
- Post-press Converting, Decoration and Finishing Equipment
- Prepress, Printing and Post-press Auxiliary Equipment, Parts and Components
- Printing Consumables such as Printing Paper, Ink, Plate, Blanket, etc.
High lights of Shanghai Printing Technology Expo:
- Starting from 2014, Shanghai Print Industry Exhibition will be switched from a 3-year cycle to a 2-year cycle, with the exhibition duration extended from 4 days to 5 days.
The printing industry is confronting new challenges - Old equipments and technologies are facing obstacles, therefore they require new breakthroughs. In the meantime, new technologies and applications develop and thrive among each other. To meet the need of mass exhibitors and visitors, organizers of All in Print China adjusted the time and cycle of the exhibition, leading the market development and communication of the printing industry in a faster pace.
- 6 halls including the outdoor sections individually themed to present precise categories of the exhibition.
- More than 30 professional conferences and seminars will be held concurrently.
- Print Industry Show China will extend the steam of drupa, raising its heat to the top of Asia.
durpa, the world-leading exhibition in the printing industry, will take place in May 2018 in Düsseldorf, Germany. Later the same year, All in Print 2018 will carry drupa's torch and the latest technologies to China, attracting more Chinese producers and enterprises to participate and communicate at this platform.
For further information, please visit the official website at www.allinprint.com.