Product Category in AAITF China 2017:
- EV Cars
- Auto Care and Beauty
- Auto Lights
- Car Connectivity
- Auto Electronics
- Auto Anti-blast Films
- Auto Interior
- Auto Audio
- Auto Multimedia
Why attend China Auto Aftermarket Expo 2017?
Witness the largest and most prestigious trade show in the automotive aftermarket and tuning industry:
- 20,000 newly released products
- 3,500 brand exhibitors
- Over 8,500 4S groups/4S shops
- 8,000 booths
- Over 19,000 E-business stores
- Meet the top auto aftermarket manufacturers in China and purchase products at competitive prices
- Visit the International pavilion and meet with suppliers from around the globe
- Learn from and meet world=famous experts in the seminars and workshops
- Whilst attending, stay in an appointed hotel at no extra cost
Why exhibit at China Tuning Industry Exhibition 2017?
Meet with 4,500 overseas buyers sourcing the latest outputs of the automotive aftermarket:
- Over 60,000 car owners
- 180,000 high quality buyers
- 100,000sqm of show space
- First-class show features such as conferences, workshops, competitions, seminars and awards attracting premium buyers
- 96% exhibitor satisfaction rate
- A $32billion turnover
- CONSTANT GROWTH:
By 2017, the average car age will increase from 3 years to 4.5 years, which is the age when aftermarket parts spending is predicted to peak.
Within 5 years, the car parc (total number of vehicles) will exceed 200million.
The aftermarket grows as it matures at a rate of 15% each year- the predicted growth rate for the parts and service business is 19% per year, suggesting a strong business opportunity for parts and suppliers exhibiting in China.
In 2012, the aftermarket was worth $33.9billion, in 2015 is has been predicted to double and generate sales of over $60 billion.
- ONE-TO-ONE MATCHING AREA:
To minimise purchasing time, the AAITF committee runs a dedicated service whereby buyers are assisted in making appointments with recommended suppliers in the matching area.
For further information, please visit the official website at www.aaitf.org.