Why Exhibit at Project Qatar 2019?
Qatar Largest Exhibition for Building, Environmental Technology & Materials
Project Qatar 2019 provides a unique platform to showcase your latest equipment and services to Qatar’s booming construction market. Now in it's 13th edition, exhibitors benefit from fast market penetration into Qatar’s lucrative construction market, and the opportunity to generate new business opportunities with companies of all sizes.
Project Qatar 2019 is held concurrently with Heavy Max 2019 and Qatar StoneTech 2019 which attract the market's biggest players and provides unparalleled opportunity to get before industry decision makers.
More Reasons to Exhibit:
- Showcase your full range of products and services at the heart of the booming Qatar construction market
- Seize immediate face to face networking opportunities across the entire Levant and Gulf regions
- Seize massive opportunities in direct investment projects estimated at USD 160 billion to develop the country's infrastructure following Qatar's winning bid to host the FIFA World Cup in 2022
- Benefit from the existing long-term construction projects and the massive developments in Qatari's construction sector
- Reach influential decision makers seeking environmental and green building technologies and sustainable solutions for their projects
- Position your company at the forefront of the industry
- Generate valuable sales and maximize your return on investment
Products on Display:
- Waste management & recycling
- Industrial & Commercial cleaning
- Metal manufacturing and steel fabrication
- Aluminum manufacturing & Processing
- Glass & Glazing products and technologies
- Facilities management
- Concrete & Masonry products
- Mechanical, Electrical & Plumbing
- Wood works
- Heavy Machinery
- Stone Industry
Why Visit Project Qatar 2019?
Project Qatar is Qatar's leading construction fair. In 2019, 2000 + Companies & Brands from 40 countries exhibited at the show. Even more participating companies are expected in 2019. Project Qatar provides a unique platform to view the latest equipment and services from the construction industry, develop international relationships and generate new business opportunities.
Visit Project Qatar 2019 and benefit from a unique professional experience:
- Gain access to local market dynamics, investors, and niche providers that enhance product offerings
- Benefit from a unique opportunity to come face-to-face with local market makers in both the private and public spheres
- Keep abreast of the latest industry and market developments
- Acquire in-depth knowledge of planned and current construction projects being carried out in the country
For further information, please visit the official website at www.projectqatar.com