Who should attend Engine Expo 2017?
Engine Expo is the must-attend event for anyone involved in the sale or procurement of engine components, engine manufacturing systems, engine accessories, new technologies and materials.
Open only to the automotive industry, Engine Expo provides an informal yet focused environment in which OEMs and Tier One companies can meet and discuss their requirements with past, present and potential technology partners. No other single event offers such a well-targeted and relevant group of exhibitors.
Entry to Engine Expo is free of charge, and visitors will also have access to Automotive Testing Expo Europe, Automotive Interiors Expo and the Global Automotive Components and Suppliers Expo, which take place in adjoining halls.
Why exhibit at Stuttgart Engine fair?
- Exhibitions, in general, are among the most effective media for establishing and maintaining customer relations. In an increasingly digital age, they are the only media where buyer, seller and product physically come together – a potent force for business.
- Due to its tightly focused profile and carefully targeted audience, Engine Expo is a highly cost-effective sales and marketing platform, and organizers are committed to delivering business contacts that create value for each and every exhibitor.
- Engine Expo provides a highly flexible environment in which a wide range of sales and marketing objectives can be achieved, from generating sales leads and launching new products, to building brand image, maintaining customer relations and appointing new agents.
- With a wealth of exposure opportunities, from booth presence and sponsorship, to forums, competitions and awards, together with websites, organisers provide a dynamic environment for your sales and marketing activities.
- Engine Expo encourages a two-way communication process. Most importantly, business is conducted face to face – the most effective way to build and sustain customer relations.
The Expo see exhibitors demonstrate and showcase a wide range of automotive, bus and truck powertrain components and technology, including:
- Engine design
- Engine testing
- Fuels and lubricants
- Emissions control
- Engine components
- Engine electronics
- Quality control
- Industry forecasting
- Electric and hybrid powertrain technologies
- Heavy-duty and diesel engine technology
For further information, please visit the official website at www.engine-expo.com.