The Energy Storage Europe in Düsseldorf is the world leading conference and exhibition on energy storage. It is supported by some internationally leading storage association such as BVES, CESA, CNESA, IESA and GESA.
In order to move ahead efficiently with the transformation of our energy system towards a system based on one hundred percent renewable energies, we need to accelerate the development and deployment of both centralized and decentralized storage solutions.
Flexible storage solutions are a key component in this process, complementary to smart grids and demand-side management, not to forget mobility. Key issues are decreasing the costs of energy storage at increasing storage efficiency.
The conference part of this event will offer both tutorial talks suited for the introduction into the respective fields of technology as well as in-depth scientific, which provide the latest research results. The more than 100 talks offer an excellent basis for high level discussions. The focus will be on applications and markets as well as on business models for storage solutions in the European energy market. You are invited to enjoy the conference and the exhibition and to take advantage of the many opportunities for new contacts and fruitful discussions.
7 reasons to be part of Energy Storage Europe 2016:
- Get INSIGHTS into all relevant areas of Energy Storage: Political Scenarios, Future Energy Supply, Grid Integration, Power2Gas, Thermal Storage, Batteries, Global Storage Solutions, Home Energy Solutions and issues concerning the Financial and Economical Framework.
- MEET the top decision makers from the Energy Storage industries, politics and research institutions.
- NETWORK - the Energy Storage Summit provides the perfect platform to network during the conference, the accompanying trade fair and the exclusive networking dinner.
- DISCUSS the important issues related to the different Energy/Energy Storage related topics.
- HEAR international opinions and perspectives on our future energy system.
- LISTEN to the keynotes of global leaders of energy, economics and research.
- LEARN from the top players in the market as well as high-level research institutes on how your company can gain from the developments in the industry.
Target Groups of Energy Storage Dusseldorf:
- Utility companies, public utilities, energy industry
- Network operators, transmission & distribution system operators
- Craftsmen, installers, electricians, solar technicians
- Energy storage & systems + manufacturers & suppliers
- Industry, large energy customers, business, hotels & resorts
- Banks, insurances, venture capital & private equity companies
- Science, research & development
- Politicians, officials, regulatory authorities, government & institutions
Your Benefits as an Exhibitor/Sponsor in Europe Energy Storage Expo:
- EFFICIENT PUBLIC RELATIONS
We provide printed media, radio and television editors with informative content about Energy Storage as well as background reports from the industry. In addition, we will share the right contacts for your press work with you.
- FREE ADVERTISING MATERIALS
Show both your customers and your business partners that you are a part of the Energy Storage with high quality advertising materials and personalised online services, most of which we provide to you free of charge.
- Energy Storage: ADVERTISING SUCCESS
- Top-ranking in all of the important search engines
- Publications in trade portal and newsletters
- Placement of advertisements in the leading national and international trade media print and online
- Extensive mailing campaigns in more than 60 countries
For further information, please visit the official website at www.energy-storage-online.com.