A unique and innovative conference, ATTD
attracts the world's leading researchers, clinical practitioners and industry/corporate professionals for a lively exchange of ideas and information related to the technology, treatment and prevention of diabetes and related illnesses.
This innovative Conference will include presentations and discussions on the latest developments in new insulin analogues and delivery systems, insulin pumps, glucose sensors, closed-loop systems, devices for diabetic prevention, artificial pancreas and new technologies for treating obesity and many more.
ATTD 2017 follows the success of ATTD 2016 which took place in Milan, Italy and attracted over 2,500 participants from 87 countries.
Topics of Conference:
The official language of the Conference will be English. All abstract submissions and presentations should be in English.
- New medications for treatment of diabetes
- Insulin pumps
- Glucose sensors (invasive and non-invasive)
- Implantable pumps and sensors
- Closed-loop system and algorithm
- New Insulin delivery systems: Inhaled, transderma, implanted devices
- New Insulin analogues
- Devices focused on diabetic preventions
- Artificial pancreas
- Informatics in the service of medicine; telemedicine, software and other technologies
- Advanced medical technologies to be used in hospitals
- New technologies for treating obesity
- Diabesity - methods to control or prevent diabetes in obese people
- Glycemic control in the hospital
- Blood glucose monitoring in intensive care units
For further information, please visit the official website at http://attd2017.com