- MEDLAB is the most influential medical diagnostic event in the Middle East.
- MEDLAB attracts the key players in the IVD industry and will connect you with the experts.
- Source new suppliers from the 544 local and international exhibitors offering cutting-edge products, equipment and services.
- Meet leading suppliers face-to-face and do business.
- MEDLAB has a truly international reach, with over 46 countries represented.
- Compare thousands of products and services from over 14 country pavilions.
The MEDLAB Congress is 9 track dedicated congress in the field of laboratory medicine and diagnostics where pathologists and laboratory professionals can share their knowledge and experiences. By providing access to education and networking opportunities, the congress hopes to improve laboratory practices and patient care as well as developing the laboratory medicine community.
The MEDLAB Congress will host a selection of multi-disciplinary conference tracks that will provide CME Credits, unparalleled education and management solutions to help labs excel in today's competitive market.
New conference rooms will be available to accommodate the growth of this popular congress, where more than 10,000 delegates will gather to find out about the latest diagnostics developments.
- Laboratory management
- Molecular diagnostics
- Clinical microbiology & immunology
- Clinical chemistry
- Infectious diseases
- Point of care diagnostics
- Laboratory automation
- Lab troubleshooting
- In Vitro diagnostic testing for direct oral anticoagulants
- Risk assessment for the laboratory
- Lean Six Sigma tools
- Quality and accreditation
- Laboratory test utilisation
- Pre-analytical errors
- Updates on biomarkers
- Coagulation, haemostatis and haemoglobinopathies
- Surgical pathology
- Antibiotic resistance
- Developments in precision medicine
- Next Generation Sequencing
- Clinical Laboratory safety standards
- Healthcare workers safety
- Radiation protection
- Histocompatibility and immunogenetics
- Pregnancy and blood transfusion safety
- Stem cells
- Breast and thyroid tumours
- Environmental analysis and measurement equipment
- Lab auto verification
- Updates in uropathology
- Killer infections
- DNA technology
Who should attend?
- Laboratory Technicians
- Laboratory Technologists
- Laboratory In-Charge
- Laboratory Managers
- Laboratory Supervisors
- Medical Laboratory Directors
- Heads of Laboratory
- Chief of Medical Laboratory Science Officers
- Heads of Department (Pathology, Laboratory)
- Clinical Scientists
- Clinical Chemists
- Specialists in Laboratory Science
- Heads of Medical Laboratory Unit
- Medical Technicians
- Research Assistants
- Scientific Officers
- Professors of Laboratory Medicine
- Quality Officers
- Quality Auditors
- Blood Bank Healthcare Professionals
For further information, please visit the official website at www.medlabme.com