Why visit UK Cloud Expo?
Join Cloud Expo Europe to:
- Be inspired by over 300 top experts, including number 1 rated CIOs, Acclaimed Global Cloud Leaders, Cloud Gurus with huge twitter followings, all speaking in a compelling conference and seminar programme, which covers all the major technology and business issues.
- Learn from dozens of real practitioners from blue chip companies, service providers and leading organisations including Tesco, Royal Bank of Scotland, Greenpeace, Box, Sears Holding, Virgin Active, Deutsche Bank, eBay and Diageo.
- Access a record 400 cutting-edge suppliers showcasing the latest technology solutions and services, including Arista Networks, Cisco, CenturyLink, Equinix, Ingram Micro Cloud,Telstra, Adapt, Vodafone, Digital Realty, Skyhigh Networks, Dimension Data, NaviSite, Nexenta, Iomart, Pure Storage, SoftLayer, SunGard Availability Services, T-Systems and Veeam.
- Network with thousands of your peers, industry visionaries, leaders and people who have faced – and overcome – the same challenges as you.
- Benefit from a brand new Open Cloud & Developer Park, partnered with OpenStack, OW2 & Open Nebula, a Hackathon, brand new Internet of Things (IoT) Theatre and a Cloud Security Alliance conference stream.
Plus, free of charge access to the co-located event Data Centre World, the world’s largest and most influential gathering of data centre expertise, and new 2016 launches Cloud Security Expo and Smart IoT London.
Who Should Visit London Cloud Industry Exhibition 2016?
IT Professionals from enterprise, public sector, SMBs and service providers making both cloud investment and strategy decisions and developing and executing specific technology projects:
- IOs/COOs/CTOs/CFO’s/IT Directors
- IT Management
- IT Architects
- Line of Business Managers & Directors
- Security Professionals
- Data Centre Managers
- Network Professionals
- Service Provider technical and business managers
As well as Business and Technology leaders, CTOs, Channel & Partner Managers, Business Development Managers, Analysts and Infrastructure Teams, Telecommunications, ISPs, ISVs and the IT Channel and Industry serving the cloud industry.
Why Exhibit at England Cloud Computing Fair?
Britain Cloud Industry Show is the UK’s largest technology event and the world’s largest independent cloud event, featuring a major exhibition with a record 400+ cutting-edge suppliers plus a compelling conference of 300 global expert speakers - and thousands of visitors.
In 2015 it had 15,286 total attendees, a 25.4% increase from 2014.
London Cloud Computing Expo isn’t just about big attendee numbers – the targeted VIP marketing campaigns also attract senior attendees from the enterprise and cloud ecosystem. Cloud Expo Europe’s big top quality attendance numbers mean it’s advisable to contact organizer’s sales team as early as possible, to ensure the best choice of stand locations and sponsorship packages, which include speaking and lead generation opportunities.
The attendees represent the entire cloud computing business chain, from enterprise and the public sector to cloud service providers and the cloud industry.