How you benefit as an exhibitor in O&S Expo 2016?
- All materials – all techniques
Metals, plastics, wood, glass, ceramics: O&S generates unique synergies thanks to the integrated presentation of coating techniques for almost all types of material.
- All sectors – all processes
Only O&S highlights the surface treatment and coating process in all its breadthand diversity.
- All customer groups – all opportunities
Visitors from mechanical, electrical and plant engineering, the automotive industry, metalworking, the component supply sector and the skilled trades will be interested in your products.
- All the potential at a single venue
Taking place over a period of three days and covering an area of 17,000 m², O&S 2016 is an excellent place to make new contacts, initiate joint ventures and open up new markets.
The main display categories in O&S Exhibition Germany 2016:
O&S is a showcase for all the key trends in the surface treatment industry. Here you can talk to visiting professionals, explore your focus themes with fellow industry experts, develop lasting business relationships and pave the way for new sales orders.
- Measuring, testing and analysis equipment
- Industrial plasma and laser-based surface treatment
- Environmental engineering & supply systems for surface treatment and finishing
- Electroplating technology
- Thermal spraying
- Painting technology
- Creation of microstructures
- Surface treatment
- Paints, coating materials, raw materials for paints, paint production systems for powder coating
- Flocking technology
Impressive figures of O&S Expo Stuttgart 2016:
- 93 % of the visitors in 2014 would actively recommend O&S to others.
- 90 % of the visitors definitely want to return – or are giving serious consideration to this possibility.
- 80 % of the visitors to O&S 2014 came with firm investment/purchasing intentions.
- 98 % of the exhibitors were impressed by the visitors’ professional expertise.
- 87 % of the exhibitors have indicated that they will return to O&S.
- As an exhibitor, you naturally want an exact measure of your showcase’s cost-benefit performance. So don’t fly bind. Make sure you clearly define your expected benefit before the show so that, once the show is over, you can accurately calculate how successful you have been. If you don’t, all you’ll really know for sure is how much your showcase cost you.
- Performing a cost-benefit analysis of your planned showcase at parts2clean has never been easier, thanks to the AUMA "MNC –TradeFairBenefitCheck" tool.