- Energy demand is expected to grow at three times global average - 8.3% a year over the next four years
- Renewable energy capacity is expected to increase sixtyfold by 2030 compared to 2013
- Solar projects worth $2.7 billion are set to be unveiled in 2015
Based in Dubai, the region’s number one re-export market, and co-located with Middle East Electricity, Solar Middle East is MENA’s largest trade event for the solar industry.
Run in strategic partnership with the Government of Dubai and supported by a network of key regional associations, Solar ME provides direct, established access to MENA’s emerging solar markets.
Each year the event welcomes thousands of top project decision makers, thought leaders and government policy makers from across the Middle East and North Africa to meet with the world’s leading solar technology suppliers.
- Un-limited potential - with some of the world’s highest levels of solar irradiance
- Economical - the cost of solar systems in MENA has dropped dramatically, compared to a steady increase in the price of producing energy from oil & gas.
- Growing - with a rapid increase in the average number and size of solar projects awarded year on year, 2015 alone saw tenders with a combined worth of up to 1,500MW
- Diverse - with projects ranging from residential rooftop solar initiatives in Dubai to the world’s largest CSP plant in Morocco.
- Widespread - with large scale 40MW+ solar projects launched in at least ten different countries across the region this year, a trend sure to grow in 2016.
Who should exhibit?
- Research & Development
- Turnkey Solution Providers
- Solution Providers
- System Integrators
- Project Managers
- Technical Suppliers
- Solar Middle East is the most comprehensive gathering of solar technology suppliers in the region and provides you with an unrivalled opportunity to see the latest developments in Solar.
- Compare hundreds of products and services under one roof
- Meet the biggest names in the global solar energy industry, including manufacturers, suppliers and developers
- Learn about the latest technologies, developments and trends in the solar energy industry
- Source new suppliers and business partners from 25 countries worldwide
- Network with over 3,500 of your peers and colleagues
For further information, please visit the official website at www.solarmiddleeast.ae