Première Vision Fabrics : Vibrant, exciting trends. Hall 5 & 6
Twice a year, Paris welcomes Première Vision Fabrics (formerly Première Vision), the world’s premier fabric show, which offers up the season’s fashion directions some 18 months in advance. This hub of meetings and inspiration is both a unique place to do business and a trend laboratory.
An exceptionally rich offer
- Exclusive, forward-looking Fashion Information
- A unique and resolutely professional praised by professionals from throughout the world, translated into 7 themed forums.
- Event-oriented displays that showcase the fabric designs, with a clear presentation of fashion directions to come, thanks to the last creations of exhibitors… everything is undertaken to inspire your and favour contact-making.
- Exclusive product concepts
- Ispirational film, Fashion Seminars, season’s colour range, fabric information, on-line fashion space, the daily newspaper… A range of specific tools to accompany all the textile and fashion professionals.
Events providing meaningful support to fashion creativity in Premiere Vision 2017:
- The PV Awards: Held each September, this competition spotlights the exhibitors’ creative excellence, bringing together a prestigious jury at the show to award 6 textile prizes.
- The Hyères Festival: Première Vision supports young emerging designers via this major fashion event.
Innovative areas in Première Vision Paris 2017:
- Knitwear Solutions: the platform for flatbed knits
- Maison d’Exceptions: an area dedicated to rare expertise and know-hows from artistic workshops.
- Upper Jeanswear : an updated jeanswear concept dedicated to fashion brands
An advantageous showcase for your collections in France:
- Fashion information prior to the show, reserved for Yarns, Fabrics, Knitwear Solutions, Leather, Designs and Accessories exhibitors (fashion information meetings, trend document)
- A rigorous selection process for exhibitors
- An organisation built on over 40 years’ experience and specialised teams who place their expertise and competence at your service
- A fully equipped stand that is ready for use or which may be adapted to suit your customization requirements
- A free promotion pack with a number of effective tools (cards, banners, map-guide, mobile app, e-catalog, press relations, etc.)
- An attractive display that is continually updated
- Creative areas designed to convey the variety and high quality of the offer
- A high level of visibility that is unrivalled in the sector
- A unique showcase designed to set off your know-how and illustrate your creativity
An incomparable international business advantage:
- A loyal target essentially comprised of international buyers (from 173 countries)
- A permanent dialogue between you and textile industry professionals
- A unique opportunity to enter new markets
2 annual dates that are adapted to the buying season (February and September)
Constant interaction with the international press
11 offices worldwide that offer their expertise to help with promotion and local press coverage: Italy, France, UK, Germany, Spain, Turkey, Japan, China, South America, North America, South Korea.
Première Vision Paris: 6 business activities, 6 shows, 1 event that is open to all possible synergies
- A high-visibility event with a high-end positioning
- 3 days of Fashion Information and trend previews
- 1 session every 6 months in Paris, the world’s fashion capital
- Access to a single place at the same time
- A constant increase in visitors
- Strengthening of your international positioning
- Strong media coverage throughout the world
Première Vision Paris: figures for all 6 shows
NUMBER OF VISITORS Sept. 2014 Edition
- 62,431 (72% of which are international)
- Edition NUMBER OF EXHIBITORS : 1,939
For further information, please visit the official website at www.premierevision.com.