Why visit Industrial Exhibition Lyon 2017?
With 1,000 exhibitors and brands attending, INDUSTRIE presents a global range of equipment, products, supplies, and services. Through the nine technological sectors represented in a single Hall, you can work on optimizing your production tools and increasing the productivity of your production lines.
Among the promotional material at your disposal to keep abreast of technology developments and prepare your next investments, only an exhibition enables you to:
- See the machines operate and observe their performance for yourself!
- Choose from a very wide range in one location!
- Meet colleagues and compare their approaches to your own!
INDUSTRIE will feature 1,000 exhibitors for 5 days of business where the latest innovations will be on display and it will be held in Lyon on 4-8 April 2017.
A renewed exhibition to promote the future of manufacturing
NEW Concentrated in one 60,000 m2 hall, the exhibition is reinventing itself and offering a unique location without sectorial boundaries and including technological clusters to facilitate visitor orientation:
9 technological sectors are represented in INUSTRIE Expo France:
- ASSEMBLY HANDLING Mechanical and adhesive assembly - Industrial fasteners - Mechanical, pneumatic, electrical, and automatic components and systems
- FORMING, CUTTING, SHEET METAL WORKING Presses - Cutting machines - Wire and tube work
- INDUSTRIAL COMPUTING CAD/CAM, TDM/PLM software - Production tracking - CMMS - Rapid prototyping - Quality management - ERP
- MACHINE TOOLS Machining - Screw-machining - Rectification - Flow of matter - Sawing machines
- Tools Cutting tools, tool holders - Carbide inserts - Hand tools - Pneumatic or power tools - Lubricants - Storage
- Robotics Industrial robots - Peri-robotics - Integrators
- Welding Equipment, machines - Components and consumables - Worker protection - Waste treatment
- MEASUREMENT - CONTROL - VISION Mechanical measurements - Coordinate-measuring machines - Contactless measurements - Metrology - Industrial vision
- SURFACE TREATMENTS Cleaning and preparation - Corrosion treatments - Painting - Formulators - Prevention and treatment of pollution - Climatic ovens and enclosure - Consumables
For further information, please visit the official website at www.industrie-expo.com