EuroShop 2017: All Dimensions of Success.
The coming EuroShop edition will be one of the most exciting ever. Because the No.1 among the retail trade fairs has evolved still further. And changed its profile – as of now, the fair covers 7 different dimensions. It is not only reinventing itself but charting out new courses for the future.
EuroShop 2017: Retuned for your success.
Yes, EuroShop 2017 is different from 2014. But you’ll recognise it – by your success.
In transforming itself, EuroShop 2017 is responding to the developments in the industry. And it is replacing the old 4-sector structure with an array of 7 themed dimensions – each with clear topics and content.
For you as an exhibitor, the redesigned EuroShop brings key advantages and benefits:
- A restructured scope that is even more visitor-focused than ever
- Ever-better systematic alignment to your customers’ needs
- Synergistic effects between different dimensions that are steadily converging
- A flexible framework with plenty of freedom to present your own forward-looking developments and innovative products
In short, a future- and success-oriented trade fair concept to match today’s and tomorrow’s dynamic market developments.
Main product categories:
- Shop fitting
- Store design
- Refrigeration cabinets
- Visual Marketing
- POS Marketing
- In store Communication
- Digital Signage
- Communication technology
- Information technology
- Security technology
- Exhibition stand construction
Visitor target groups:
- Food- and Non-Food-Retail
- Interior design
- Visual marketing
- Shop fitting
- Consumer and capital goods industry
- Design studios
- Stand construction
- Graphic design
- Skilled trades
- Fashion retail/fashion and apparel industry
- Restaurant chains and event catering
- IT and security industry
- Health Care
- Travel Entertainment
- Your key global fair!
- Biggest international presence
- Most comprehensive range of products and services.
- Highest quality
- Largest array of innovations
Facts & figures in:
- 97% of visitors were very satisfied with EuroShop 2014!
- some 2,200 exhibitors from 56 countries
- 109,000 trade visitors from 100 countries
- 200,000 sqm of gross exhibition space
For further information, please visit the official website at www.euroshop-tradefair.com