About Musical Instrument Exhibition
An increasing growth can also be seen in the scale of traditional Chinese instruments hall. A wide range of exquisite traditional Chinese musical instruments will be shown to the visitors.
Taixing Violin Pavilion
As a production base of violins, Huangqiao Town in Taixing enjoys a good reputation of "China's Hometown of Violins". Strongly supported and encouraged by Huangqiao government, Taixing Violin Pavilion made a debut in Music Guangzhou 2015. Fengling Musical Instruments and other famous enterprises will come to showcase the unique craftsmanship and demonstrate the profound violin culture in China.
Visitor Profile Guangzhou Musical Instrument Fair
- Musical instrument/materials/accessories manufacturer
- Theater/Cinema/Club/Concert hall/Stadium and gymnasium
- Hotel/Shopping mall
- Landscape architecture/Real estate
- Performing group
- Training center/Art center
- Music college/Music institute
- Music amateur
- Governmental department
Exhibit Profile Musical Instrument Trade Show 2016
- Piano & Keyboard
- Stringed Instruments
- Percussion Instruments
- Electrical & Electronic Musical Instruments
- Traditional Chinese Instruments
- Brass and Wind Instruments
- Accordions and Harmonicas
- Sheet Music and Books
- Music Related Computer Hardware & Software
- Associations and Media
- Music Education & Training
Growth rate in Musical Instrument Exhibition
Number of Exhibitors
Number of Visitors
Music Guangzhou 2016 will be held at China Import and Export Fair Complex. As one of the three largest musical instruments expos in China, Music Guangzhou 2016 will cover an exhibit space of 25,000 m2. Over 550 exhibitors and 70,000 visitors (including visitors of the concurrent Prolight + Sound Guangzhou) are expected to come. Various music education and training reports, symposiums, academic lectures and live shows will be host concurrently.
For further information please visit the official website at www.guangzhoumusic.cn.